Looking for bedroom decorating ideas? Then, consider bathroom decorating themes.
When selecting a bedroom decorating theme, take your personality into consideration.
Your bedroom is your haven, your personal space for solitude, rest and relaxation.
Aligning your bedroom decorating ideas to your individual qualities creates a space where you can rejuvenate your soul as well as your body.
Knowing what types of decorating plans parallel or compliment your inner self is the place to start.
Someone possessing the personality trait of a considerate person is typically labeled as being of the “warm and fuzzy” genre. A bedroom decorating plan that melds well for this character type is a homey, rustic approach, using warm color palettes.
Sticking with gold, dark browns and shades of peach with accents in rust or burnt oranges will promote the homey warmth desired. The furnishings selected should be in rich, warm wood tones. Just avoid making the room too dark or dreary by keeping to the lighter shades within the palette.
Your bedroom decorating should result in an atmosphere that is inviting, cozy and comfortable. Contemplate adding a fireplace to the room to enhance that earthy feel.
If you’re more analytical and methodical in your personality, a more modern decorating theme may be right for you. The linear pattern of modern furnishings along with a cool color palette will be the approach to your bedroom decorating plan.
Select dressers, bureaus, nightstands and beds that have clean lines. Scandinavian or an art-deco theme using acrylics, stainless steel and glass or mirrors will compliment your scientific approach to life. Enhance your modern decorating theme with cooler colors, such as silver and green with a neutral base of white or black.
A touch of bright blue or red can prevent the room from appearing too antiseptic. Add a bit of zing to your bedroom decorating with an artsy sculpted steel floor lamp.
An adaptable, tolerant person who is more flexible in their approach to life will feel comfortable with several bedroom decorating schemes. Traditional concepts work well, as do blends of the various color palettes.
Decorating plans for this often compromising person can focus on mixing of neutrals, cooler colors, warm and blended tones. French country works well for the gals and primitive or southwestern for the guys who are the more “middle of the road” personality types.
Overdoing it with accessories will make these rooms appear cluttered and cramped. Sometimes the more prudent decorating approach is to add a few great touches instead of many mediocre ones.
A nice brass bed with just a touch of floral or a light southwester print can be a focal point to start your bedroom decorating from.
The simple truth is, your bedroom is your private sanctuary. Whatever your bedroom decorating ideas, it should promote a place of refuge from a long, busy day.
The best rule of thumb is to create a space that enables you to relax, unwind and shed the stress of the day. Comfort and rejuvenation is the goal, so choose your bedroom decorating theme to suit your inner soul.
- Bathroom Decorating Ideas – Beautifying the Forgotten Room
- Color Decorating Ideas – Embrace Color for Decorating Pizzazz
- Three Recommended Types of Home Design for Modern Era
- Room Themes For Girls In Green Color
- Tips How to Organize a Narrow Bedroom
- Apartment Decorating Ideas – Small on Space, Big on Style
- Cheap Decorating Ideas – Decorating Splash with Minimal Cash
- How to Make Your Kitchen Fun!
- Dining Room Wall Decor
- The Decorating Potential Of Contemporary Beds
- Tricks Make Living Room Not So Dilemma
- Best Sofa Classic Style Ideas to Beautify your Living Room
- Need Paris apartment style decorating ideas? Check This Out !!
- How to Choose the Modern Exterior House Colors
- Home Office Designs
- Windows Treatment Ideas
- Fabulous Kitchen Design Ideas for your Home Renovation
- Vintage Style Bathroom Vanities Ideas
- Home Improvement Tips For The Weekend
- 5 Home Theater Design Tips